Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bad Blogger!

I know, I know. I'm sure nobody is even following this thingy anymore since it's been FOR-EVER since I've posted anything!! I've just been uber busy with school and haven't had a chance to post on here......actually, let's get real. My overly analytical-ness was kicking in and I wanted to write the "perfect post" and put it off.....and put it off.....and put it off....you get the idea. But I'm finally back!! SO, what have I been doing.....I had a minor color breakdown if you must know.

The Mother and I were working on the invitations, and I pulled out the "pink" paper we had ordered eons ago {if January can be considered eons ago. in wedding time I think that counts}. Yes, that's pink in quotations. I had printed out some of the words in pink, and then we brought the paper out to compare...drama rama fo' yo' mama! Umm...NOT pink. Nope. PEACH! I had a moment. I did. Then I was second guessing my whole "cameo pink" thing and said to myself....is everything I bought already peach and I just didn't notice it? I pulled everything out and held it up and asked my Mother, "Is this peach? This is pink right, this isn't peach? Please tell me this isn't peach." I started sweating...ok, haha, not really. I just wanted to put that in for effect. Although, I was pretty close. But this looks pink right?


Luckily we came to the conclusion that the paper was the only peach thing in the bunch. But now I have about 300 sheets of useless peach paper. You'd think we would have got a clue when we ordered it and the color was "soft coral". But I SWEAR in the shade it looked pink. No matter, what's done is done. Anybody want some coral paper out there? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment