Friday, April 10, 2009

Correct As Usual King Friday...

Sooooooo, as my "domain" points out, I have been the overly analytical bride. Being the perfectionist that I am, I labored over my first post probably about a million times in my head, but never actually wrote anything down. On the computer I mean. I seriously...seriously... wrote out a blog entry the old fashioned way with a paper and pen but didn't type it. Can you believe that? I must admit, that is ri-donk-u-lous. I planned to begin blogging on my "6th month countdown"...which was March 26th. But here I am, at 12:31 a.m., saying "screw it". Just start the dang blog already!!! And here I am. My name is Rachel. I am crazy. Welcome to the madness that is my wedding planning. "Hang on to yer hats and glasses, cuz this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!"

{p.s. I used waaaay too many "quotations" in this post. I'll work on that.}

No comments:

Post a Comment