Friday, April 10, 2009

Let's Start At The Very Beginning...

of the wedding planning process that is. The story of "us" I will leave for another day. Which I'm sure you are soooo anxious to hear about....I love how I'm saying "you" like people are actually reading this right now. Haha! People don't even know about it yet! But they will. As soon as I finish this entry. To continue...

I began the whole pro-cess with the wedding dress search. And although I would love to post it here, I shan't. I'm doing the whole "groom doesn't see the bride" business so you will have to wait in suspense to find out what it is....unless you contact me. Then I will gladly send you the top secret info.

From the dress to the venue...which was a major ordeal, let. me. tell. you. Until my delectable wedding planner, Amanda Auer from In The Now, came to the rescue. Duh duh du duh! {think superhero flying through the air} I will spare you the rigamarole that was the venue search and just leave you with the pertinent information. We chose the El Adobe de Capistrano. O.M.G. Soooo excited. And they have the most delicioso mexicano comida. :)

The church {which was to originally be St. Mark's Presbyterian when the venue was orignally supposed to be at the Huntington Beach Hyatt} is the ever so lovely Lake Hills Community Church.

And for this post, that is that. I don't want to go into "blog overload" and I must leave something to write about tomorrow...and the next day...and the next day. But I will leave you with a couple lovely photos I snapped on the glorious iPhone today at Michael's {loved the color combos}. Because, who just wants to read a blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment